Our Autumn 2022 issue is bold and beautiful and a bit playful. The cover has a little extra added to fit Christopher Fahey’s artwork. We added an extra flap to include it all. Wanna check out this issue in print? Subscribe! and get yourself a real, wonderfully printed copy. Of course, we always offer our digital edition, too, if you must. It looks pretty good, too!
Autumn 2022’s contributors can be found under this issue’s masthead.
In this issue:
- Autumn Animal Oracle, by Painted Birch
- “Haiku in Three Seasons,” by Megan O’Brien
- “Patroling Barnegat,” by Walt Whitman
- “The Shrouded Lands,” by Corey Gene Monaco
- “The Beach,” by Michele Wilson
- “Moonlit Redemption,” by Estelle Clark
- “Hello, World,” by Tobias Hobbes
- “Moving Through the World,” by Tobias Hobbes
- “Wudda Night,” by Jonathan Russell
- “Smudge,” by Christopher Fahey
- “The Year of Copper,” by Snafu77